The LAST Snapshot for 0.5.0 - Saturn V BUFF, Polish! (Version 0.5.0_sn062220)
This is the last snapshot of 0.5.0! A pre-release will come on Friday, containing the few remaining features, and hopefully the full release will come out on next Monday. This snapshot mostly contains a lot of polish and improvements to the Saturn V.
- The Saturn V now has a new sprite to fit in a bit more with the art style.
- The Saturn V's movement speed has been increased.
- The engine particles for the Saturn V have been redesigned.
- The turbo cooldown for the Saturn V has been adjusted to make it impossible to stay in a level for forever.
- The hearts have new animations! They beat, fill up, fill down(?), and more to make them more fun!
- Minor tweaks
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed bug where a lot of screenshake (eg. from boosters destroying things) desynced the level increasing timer from the music.
- Fixed bug where you could stay in a level forever using the Saturn V's turbo ability.
- And more, but I don't keep a list of the bugs I fix. Now that I think about it, I probably should do that...
Well, that's it for this snapshot! The pre-release should contain the final content and bug fixes I want to have in 0.5.0, so keep an eye out for that and the full release.
EDIT: Ugh, I uploaded the wrong VERSION again! To get the real new version, you will have to uninstall Direct Ascent and reinstall it. Sorry for the inconvienence!
Get Direct Ascent - The Vertical Endless Runner
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.