Direct Ascent - The Vertical Endless Runner
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Have you ever dreamed of flying real rockets, like the Saturn V or the Space Shuttle, only to not be able to convince Congress to give you enough money to do so?
Bypass Congress's unwillingness by buying (well, right now getting) Direct Ascent, a vertical endless runner with rockets!
- Rockets from real life, each with their own ability!
- Obstacles, including asteroids, comets, space junk and more!
- Fun music accompanying each level!
- Lots of crunches and explosions!
- Left/Right arrows to go left/right, respectively
- Click or press space to use the rocket's ability
Note: Direct Ascent is in Beta, a stage in which nearly all of the features are finalized except for versions at or past 1.0. However, this game still has lots of polish to do, and it'll still have quite a few major (and minor) bugs.
Report them, suggest features, and review this game in the discussion board down below. It really helps when I'm not the only one finding all the bugs and deciding all the features!
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Made with||Unity, Inkscape, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, Colorful, Destruction, Difficult, Endless, endless-runner, Explosions, Fast-Paced, rocket|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Just add water.
- 0.5.1, the Stuff N' Things Update is Out!2 days ago
- Direct Ascent - Beta ANDROID Test7 days ago
- The ABILITY UPDATE is OUT!7 days ago
- 0.5.0, the ABILITY UPDATE has a PRERELEASE!9 days ago
- Oh no! This rocket is on fire!12 days ago
- The LAST Snapshot for 0.5.0 - Saturn V BUFF, Polish! (Version 0.5.0_sn062220)14 days ago
- Major Bug Fix, Ability Redesign! (0.5.0_sn061720)19 days ago
- A new Lighting Engine, Space Shuttle Ability and More! (Snapshot sn061620)20 days ago