Direct Ascent - The Rocket-Based Vertical Endless Runner
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Have you ever dreamed of flying real rockets, like the Saturn V or the Space Shuttle, only to not be able to convince Congress to give you enough money to do so?
Bypass Congress's unwillingness by buying (well, right now getting) Direct Ascent, a vertical endless runner with rockets!
- Rockets from real life, each with their own ability!
- Obstacles, including asteroids, comets, space junk and more!
- Fun music accompanying each level!
- Lots of crunches and explosions!
- A boss fight!
- Left/Right arrows to go left/right, respectively
- Click or press space to use the rocket's ability (or throw the object you're holding in the boss fight in the snapshots)
By the way, Direct Ascent is in Beta, a stage in which most of the features are finalized except for versions at or past 1.0. However, this game still has lots of polish to do, and it still has quite a few major (and minor) bugs.
Report them, suggest features, and review this game in the discussion board down below. It really helps when I'm not the only one finding all the bugs and deciding all the features!
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Made with||Unity, Inkscape, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, Colorful, Destruction, Difficult, Endless, endless-runner, Explosions, Fast-Paced, rocket|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Just add water.
- The DRAGON BOSS FIGHT is DONE... (Well nearly)2 days ago
- DIRECT ASCENT 1.0 Snapshot #3: PHASE ONE is DONE!33 days ago
- BOSS BATTLE Sneak Peek...34 days ago
- Direct Ascent 1.0 Progress Update #3: SNAPSHOT on MONDAY (really)36 days ago
- Direct Ascent PROGRESS UPDATE #2: BOSS Battle Bonanza!58 days ago
- SNAPSHOT coming FRIDAY! (Direct Ascent)60 days ago
- The SECOND SNAPSHOT for DIRECT ASCENT 1.0: Cosmic Calamity DONE!65 days ago
- Direct Ascent 1.0 PROGRESS UPDATE #1: COSMIC CALAMITY Nearly DONE!65 days ago