Nice game! I like the explosions and particle effects. With some more updates, this will be awesome!
Direct Ascent - The Vertical Endless Runner
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Have you ever dreamed of flying real rockets, like the Saturn V or the Space Shuttle, only to not be able to convince Congress to give you enough money to do so?
Bypass Congress's unwillingness by buying Direct Ascent, a vertical endless runner with rockets!
- Real-life rockets, each with their own ability!
- Asteroids, comets, and space junk wanting to ruin your day fall down on you, progressively falling faster as you gain speed!
- Money also falls on you. When you collect it, you can use it to buy new rockets when your current one blows up!
- Try to achieve the highest score!
- Fun music accompanies fast-paced dodging of objects!
- The levels increase every three loops of the music - and it changes the music and theme!
- Left/Right arrows to go left/right, respectively
- Click to use the rocket's ability
Note: This game is in early access, and therefore is not fully complete. The phone version will come out in the full release. Only the computer version will be released for the entirety of early access. Also, anything that is in early access has a chance of not making it into the full release, no matter how small. As a final note, the game will cost money when fully released and out of testing.
Feel free to say the bugs you experienced, the gripes you had, suggestions on how I could improve, or just overall feedback.
Download, unzip (if you're on the online itch), add water, and enjoy!